2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Super Heroes

My super heroes and I made it to Megan's! Here are some pics from our trip so far.
Did someone turn on the wind machine?

First stop the beach.





I don't know who had more fun, Grandma or Green M&M.
Megan is such a great hostess that we usually don't want to leave. I gave her a clutch I made as a thank you for showing us such a good time. I used this tutorial by Lex. I had found these vintage quilt squares at an antique store and was waiting for the right project. I love how it turned out.
We are trying to get the kids to sleep, so we can enjoy some wine and sewing. Hope I have some goodies to post tomorrow.

Happy Vacation!
Rhiannon

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Grandma and that adorable Green M&M!!! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete