2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally Hooked Back Up

So, after an entire month of no Internet, we are reconnected!! I will not bore you with all the details of why anyone in this day and age would go a month without Internet. I will just get back to business.
As you can probably guess, one is able to get a lot of things done when there is no computer distracting you.

Here is a project that has been waiting patiently in my basement the last 5 years.
I remember using this chair as a little girl.
My Green M&M helped me decide on grey. We just used spray paint and gave it a little face lift.
(don't you love days where you don't have to leave the house and your 4 year old can wear whatever she wants)

I think it is happy we were without Internet. I can't wait to show you where I ended up putting it. I will be posting that Before and After a little later.

Happy Painting!!
Rhiannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment