2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I go to my girlfriend's house almost every morning to start my day with a cup of coffee. I know a little crazy, but she makes the best "cup of Joe". Conveniently, she has a son the same age as my Green M&M. This makes it easier for the two of us to drink our coffee in peace.
Here are our two cuties wearing their Valentine's Day attire.
I made my Green M&M's dress from a t-shirt that was too short and just added the skirt. I  just appliqued a tie to Mr. F's t-shirt.
Aren't they cute?

Here is my Joy of Love assignment- generations.
We had lunch with my Grandma on Sunday and took her some valentine's. Now you know where my
Green M&M gets her good looks from-her Great-Grandma!
Happy Valentine's Day
Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment