2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy of Love


Photographer Kelly Willette is running a mini photography class during the month of February called The Joy of Love.
Class 01: what they do.
We are in the middle of a blizzard here in the Midwest, so we decided to get cozy with some cookie making.
Here are some of my shot from class
01: what they do.











We braved the weather and drove just up the road to my best friend Karla's house to make these cookies. She has three boys and my Blue M&M played the whole time Miss Green M&M did all the work on the cookies. He happened to show up just as they were finished. I guess that is what he does.
Happy Snow Days!!!
Rhiannon

1 comment:

  1. I was totally going to ask where you were. Great light! Also, a Run DMC shirt?! Jealous ... :)

    ReplyDelete