2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Warning- this post contains massive amounts of cuteness!!!

I took some pictures of my friends little girl today. These were probably some of my favorite pictures to take. They have an adorable daughter and an equally adorable dog. This combo make for some sweet pictures.
Enjoy-I did!!
Warning- this post contains massive amounts of cuteness.
She was napping when I got there. I wish I was this cute with bedhead.

Here she is all ready for her close-up.

Now, this is where things get really cute.
You start with a little of this...

and this...

Add a couple of dashes of this...

and this..
You end up with a whole lot of this.





Oh, I warned you.



Have you had enough yet?



and because Valentine's day is Monday-One More.
Happy Cuteness!!!
Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment