2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Simple art display

I can never find enough places to display my kids art work. I love using it in projects around my home. My son recently brought home a couple on new pieces from school. I was not ready to take down what I had already displayed around the house, so I had to find another solution.
We live in the country, so most of our windows do not have curtains. When I was cleaning my kitchen windows last Sunday, it hit me. I grabbed a couple of the thingies (technical term) that you use on the back of a picture frame to attach wire and some string from the craft room.
Tadaa!!! Now I get to look at great works of art every time I do the dishes. Oh yeah I don't do the dishes.

Happy Creating
Rhiannon








No comments:

Post a Comment