2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Job Dad!!


 I thought I would show off Jason's recent project. I had intended to post this for Father's Day, but time got away from me. Seems to happen a lot lately.


I am lucky to be married to a great handyman who is somewhat of a perfectionist. At times this can be frustrating because I am an instant gratification girl and he is a measure twice cut once guy.

Anyway, here are some BEFORE photos.



Try to ignore the our crazy kids and focus on the sidewalk.


We live in an old farmhouse, that came with an old sidewalk.
Now for the AFTER.

Didn't he do a great job? We plan on putting a stone wall and patio where the grass is on the bottom half of the picture. Jason will do all of it himself, so it may take some time.
If it looks as nice as the sidewalk, (I know it will) it will be worth the wait.

Happy Landscaping!

1 comment: