2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday present...check!



Here it is the other half of Corbyn's birthday present. I used one of my favorite blogger's patterns. I have purchased almost all of Ashley's patterns and enjoyed making every single one. The instructions are so easy to follow, which is probably why I like them so much.

I love the way the hood turned out. I think the stripes are going to look too cute around his face. I hope to get some pics of the little guy in his new shirt.

I try not to let my kiddos eat too much candy. So when holidays come around, the candy usually gets put in a bag in the pantry and forgotten about until the next holiday. Sorry Grandma!! During my kitchen cleaning on Sunday my children took an unsupervised opportunity to raid the candy bag. Yes, those are pink heart suckers from valentines day.
Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment