2 moms + 2 states + 2 jobs = 2 little time

Saturday, April 10, 2010

An Easter Celebration

I love Easter, I feel like it marks the true beginning of Spring. Unfortunately in the Midwest the weather does not always agree. This year, however the weather was very cooperative, and we were able to enjoy the usual Easter traditions plus a few of our own.

Cousins inspecting their treasures after an Easter Egg hunt.


A huge dinner-I host Easter each year and last year I decided I wanted to try a Mexican menu. It has become one of our new traditions. My husband fixes meat and toppings for burritos and tacos. The rest of the family brings their favorite Mexican dish to share. Very Yummy!!

Maria and Louisa wearing dresses inspired by the food.


Chloe taking a swing at the Pinata.


Maria enjoying the hunt.

Marcus and Lucas- I love seeing my children play with their cousins at the holidays. It brings back memories of my childhood. We always had big family dinners with all of us cousins looking forward to spending the day playing together. Lucas enjoying the day.
Maria showing off her dress.


Maria and Great-Grandma. Aren't they both adorable?

Me and my cousin Laura.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter full of old and new traditions.
Happy Celebrating
Rhiannon

3 comments:

  1. As usual, your photos are amazing! We had a fantastic time! I feel the same way about getting the cousins together. I only wish they ALL could have been there. You're an amazing hostess, Rhi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. could maria BE any more gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great Easter Rhiannon!

    ReplyDelete